A little tune I did last weekend with the new setup . . .
Or, “Out of the Old, Into the New” First of all, Monday night, I recorded my last patch on my already somewhat decommissioned “Roomba Rack,” my second DIY case. The Roomba Rack is so named because the heavy duty cardboard box with a handle that my old Roomba came in perfectly housed a DIY 3-row (9U) […]
Spot the pun. Matte poly got sprayed on in three or four light layers. Next I need to mount the power buses and then modules, which will take drilling out the wood rails. So a little more time. But not this weekend. It’s Mother’s Day! I also need to record one more jam out of […]
of Polyurethane. After a few days of touching up the first coats of stain, finishing off the interior staining, and a few other odds and ends, as well as waiting for good enough weather, my DIY oak Eurorack case is finally ready for polyurethane. There are still a couple flaws, but I’ve decided to live […]
[EDIT: I hated how the pictures were presented. Still getting used to WP.] Yesterday, between paint coats on the back panel, I hit the main body of the synth case with air compressor to blow off the sanding dust. I found some pretty large pores/open grain, especially in some of the roundover edges. So this […]
I’ve been working on a new Eurorack case for a few months. I’ve been posting updates on Facebook. But really, they should have been in a blog. So I’m restarting Eblo The Weblog, which died AGES ago when my 486 which was hosing my webserver / MovableType for over a decade finally crapped the bed. […]